We are having so much fun with our Birthday Week of Giveaways… and we still have 2 days to go – I can barely contain my excitement!
Here to dazzle you with their wares are some more of my favorite companies!
Cakes and Kids Too is a treasure chest of an Etsy shop. When it comes to baking, if you can name it, Julie’s got it… cupcake liners, treat bags, push up pops – oh my! What I really really like are her Cupcake Kits, where she matches up sprinkles and cupcake liners in various themes – isn’t that awesome? And for all of you cake pop makers… check out her multi-colored lollipop sticks! Julie is incredibly friendly and ships orders fast… what’s not to love!
Our second company today is Sarita’s Jewelry Box, who I discoverd via Pinterest. Sarita’s jewelry is simply beautiful. Her charm necklaces have such a great sense of whimsy, like these Flirty Nerdy Glasses or this Rainy Day Umbrella Charm with a blue crystal bead representing rain. Some of her charms are brightly colored, and some are classic silver… whatever your fancy, Sarita has something for everyone – and its all organized into a simple menu at the top-left of her Etsy shop.
Last and certainly not least is one of my fave’s that I featured on Tuesday, CandiQuik! As I mentioned, since switching to CandiQuik, I’ve not had one cake pop become cracked. Another thing that I absolutely LOVE, is that it’s solved my air bubble problem! A quick story…
I used to have a terrible time with air bubbles. I would make a pretty batch of pops, clean up the kitchen, then look at my pops to see them leaking oil all over the place! Air bubbles are usually caused from overstirring, and that happens a lot with traditional melting discs, because you have to stir stir stir every 30 seconds in the microwave. CandiQuik solves all of that! It comes in one solid block, in its own tray… pop it in the microwave for 1-2 minutes, stir just a few times and you’re done!
DAY FOUR GIVEAWAY
Today’s giveaway features three items. Open to U.S. and non-U.S. Residents.
(1) Gift Card to Cakes and Kids Too. Win a $25 gift certificate to Cakes And Kids Too on Etsy and stock up on sweet, simple and stylish supplies for your next party. From colorful paper straws to bright cupcake liners and custom blended cupcake sprinkles to fun favor bags, we can help you create an adorable and coordinated event.
(2) Cupcake Lover Charm Necklace from Sarita’s Jewelry Box. This unique and dainty necklace makes a great gift, or keep it for yourself. The charms are made from pewter. The muffin tin is approximately 1″ long and 1/2″ wide. The measuring spoons are approximately 1/2″ long. The necklace is made with a silver plated chain and barrel clasp. It is 16″ long but I can make it longer or shorter if you’d like.
(3) Case of Chocolate from CandiQuik. Log House CANDIQUIK® Coatings, like almond bark, can be used for home candy making as well as countless other applications. All Log House CANDIQUIK® Coatings are packaged in the Melt & Make Microwaveable Tray™. Simply remove the overwrap and… Melt, Create, and Enjoy!. Winner will receive 6 packages (or 6 lbs) of Candiquik (3 Vanilla, 3 Chocolate).
Join Club CandiQuik & leave a comment on this post letting us know that you did so. (Club CandiQuik is awesome… it sends you exclusive new recipes, ideas, tips, and special contests.)
In the same comment, tell us Besides cake pops, what is your favorite thing to dip in chocolate or drizzle with chocolate? Any really original ideas?
FOR EXTRA ENTRIES: (Make sure you leave an individual comment for each action below, or they won’t count.)
- Follow Cakes and Kids on Twitter.
- Like Cakes and Kids on Facebook.
- Add Cakes and Kids Too Etsy Shop as a Favorite & leave a comment telling us which is your favorite baking accessory in their shop.
- Follow Sarita’s Jewelry Box on Twitter.
- Add Sarita’s Jewlery Box Etsy Shop as a Favorite & leave a comment telling us which is your favorite item in their shop.
- Like CandiQuik on Facebook.
- Follow CandiQuik on Twitter.
- Follow CandiQuik on Pinterest.
- Tweet about the contest… I just entered @KCbakes Birthday Week Giveaway Day 4 with @cakesandkids @saritasjewelry & @CANDIQUIK! Check it out: http://wp.me/p1Yywv-iV
- Deadline to enter: Thursday, April 19, 2012 at 11:00pm EST. Any comments left after this time will not be considered.
- This is open to both U.S. and non-U.S. Residents. CandiQuik can not be shipped internationally; if a non-U.S. Resident is selected as the winner, a U.S. Resident will be selected to win the CandiQuik.
- To add an Etsy Shop as a Favorite, click on the link in #3 & #5. On the left menu, at the bottom, under the Actions heading, there’s a red heart and link that says “Add to favorites”. You will need to be logged into Etsy to do this.
- If you have any questions, email us at email@example.com. Please do not leave questions in the comment section.
AND THE WINNER IS………..