Tomorrow, April 17th, KC Bakes will be celebrating its 1st Birthday! To celebrate, each day this week, a new post will go live at 7:00am EST with a new set of goodies. That’s 5 days of prizes!
I am so excited to introduce you to some of my favorite companies out there and you will have a chance to win some of their amazing products.
First up is Denise, founder of AJ Sweet Soaps. I can not say enough about her amazing creations… I even dedicated a Tuesday Museday post to them! She makes the most incredible novelty soap that I have ever seen. I’ve been a fan of hers for some time now, and I’m still baffled at how she can make her soap look so life-like, especially the food-themed soaps. There are not too many things that I can think of that she hasn’t made, but if you can, Denise loves doing custom projects. Her prices are incredible (many items under $10), and the customer service is top-notch.
Another favorite Etsy shop that I really love is YSM Designs. Her designs are so stunning! Two of my favorite pieces are the Gold Marquise Necklace and Silver Bow Necklace. They are so dainty that they could be worn every day, and yet they are so elegant that they could be worn for a fancy event. One feature of this shop that I particularly love is customization! YSM allows you to modify existing designs, or if you have an original idea, you can message them. A quick look at their feedback is proof-positive that their are hundreds of happy YSM customers out there.
DAY ONE GIVEAWAY
Today’s giveaway features two items. Open to U.S. & non-U.S. Residents. Deadline to enter: 11pm EST tonight.
(1) Cake Pop Soap by AJ Sweet Soap. A complete set of six (6) vegan cake pop soaps, each individually wrapped with ribbon. Your choice of color will make these really impressive! Each pop is made using our Vanilla Buttercream fragrance oil and can be decorated any way you wish. If no selection is made, we’ll make a beautiful assortment of color and decoration. While they look tasty, don’t eat them… it really is soap!
(2) “I Love To Bake” silver necklace by YSM Designs. To all those who love to bake…this necklace is for you! This necklace features a tiny silver blender/mixer pendant, suspended on a delicate sterling silver chain. Dimensions = Pendant: 0.5″ x 0.5″, Chain length: 17″ + 2-inch extension.
Subscribe to our blog & leave a comment on this post letting us know that you did so. (Click on the “follow” button at the top/right of our blog if you are logged into WordPress, or enter your email address if you are not a WordPress member).
In the same comment, tell us how you became a cake pop maker (or eater). How did you get introduced to cake pops?
FOR EXTRA ENTRIES: (Make sure you leave an individual comment for each action below, or they won’t count.)
- Follow AJ Sweet Soap on Twitter.
- Add AJ Sweet Soap Etsy Shop as a Favorite & leave a comment telling us which is your favorite soap in their shop.
- Like AJ Sweet Soap on Facebook.
- Follow YSM Designs on Twitter.
- Like YSM Designs on Facebook
- Add YSM Designs Etsy Shop as a Favorite & leave a comment telling us which is your favorite item in their shop.
- Like KC Bakes on Facebook.
- Follow KC Bakes on Twitter.
- Tweet about the contest… “I just entered @KCbakes Birthday Week of Giveaways – Day 1 with @ajsweetsoap & @ysmdesigns! Check it out: http://wp.me/p1Yywv-hN”
- Deadline to enter: Monday, April 16, 2012 at 11:00pm EST. Any comments left after this time will not be considered.
- This is open to both U.S. & non-U.S. Residents. Must be 18 years of age.
- To add an Etsy Shop as a Favorite, click on the links in #2 and #6. On the left menu, at the bottom, under the Actions heading, there’s a red heart and link that says “Add to favorites”. You will need to be logged into Etsy to do this.
- If you have any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not leave questions in the comment section.
AND THE WINNER IS…………