Cake pans with lids and spatulas so sturdy,
Cookie scoops, chocolate and twisties so purty,
A cake pop stand so your Styrofoam can grow wings,
These are a few of my favorite cake pop things!
Seasons greetings, friends!
With the holidays quickly approaching, I’m sure you all will be busy baking for parties and family gatherings. So, I thought I’d share what tools of the cake pop trade I like the most… and give them away!
1. KitchenAid Cake Pan. The key to great cake pops is to start with a well-baked cake. This awesome pan’s non-stick finish will make sure that there’s more cake to crumble. It also has really nice side grips and comes with a lid! (donated by KC Bakes)
2. GIR Spatulas. Over the last few years, I have snapped so many spatulas. But not my GIR’s – they are so durable! They can be used in hot cooking as well, and come in a variety of fun colors. I love that they are a solid one-piece unit, which makes them easy to clean. (donated by GIR)
3. OXO Cookie Scoop. This tool is absolutely crucial to my cake pop process. I use it for portioning to ensure that each cake pop is the same size. OXO products are so high-quality, it will last you for a long time. (donated by OXO)
4. Make’n Mold Supplies (candy melts, lollipop sticks, treat bags, twistie ties, candy molds). I use Make’n Mold everything when I make pops. I really like their candy melts, which have such a great consistency, and cover cake balls so smoothly. Their new premium flavors are really tasty, too – try the salted caramel, yum!. (donated by Make’n Mold)
5. KC Bakes Mini Cake Pop Stand. I may be a bit biased on this one, but I really do love my cake pop stands. They make it so easy for you to decorate, display & transport your cake pops. (donated by KC Bakes)
So… who’d like to win all of my favorite things?
To enter: visit the Rafflecopter Widget on my Facebook page. It’s very simple, 5 clicks and you’re entered to win all of the above goodies!
But wait! There’s more!
I’ve teamed up with 19 bloggers for a Holiday Blog Scavenger Hunt with a HUGE grand prize! We’ve come up with a fun secret holiday message that you need to decode.
What’s the prize? A KitchenAid PRO Mixer!
OK, now grab a pen & piece of paper… you’ll want to write down all of the secret words to figure out the message.
My secret word is… POUT. Write down POUT, then head over to Pass The Sushi for the next clue!
To enter the KitchenAid Grand Prize Giveaway:
Step 1. Leave a comment on my blog answering this question…
What you would you make with your KitchenAid Professional Mixer?
Step 2. Visit the Rafflecopter Widget on my website & follow its instructions.
Please visit all of the participating blogs below. There are 19 clues, good luck!
White Lights on Wednesday
The Decorated Cookie
Bella Cupcake Couture
A to Zebra Celebrations
Life Made Simple
Pint Sized Baker
Pass the Sushi